Welcome to Heaven Industries, my site dedicated to my music, and the creation of music using all manner of equipment. The primary musical style is electronic/electronic industrial, but sometimes some classical sounding material slips in. Since I make the music, I can't really judge what genre it goes into easily. My influences are EBM, synthpop, electronic industrial, industrial, some past years of classical piano, and the occasional metal. Current favorite bands: Assemblage 23, NamNamBulu, VNV Nation, Apopytgma Bezerk, and recently November Process.
Originally, my goal was to make music with as little cash outlay as possible. This was accomplished under the Tuorum name. I have kept the artist name Tuorum, but now I am migrating to creating higher quality music using higher-end equipment. Please visit my equipment page to get some idea about what I'm using currently.
Please browse around the site. I have some lyrics / poems I have posted. Also visit my LiveJournal to see what I'm up to. It tends to get updated on an almost daily basis.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you find music you like.
Originally, the music was all free. This is now changing with the release of my demo album for sale on Amazon.com. Some songs will still be available for download and I'm still posting new work and some work-in-progress pieces. So feel free to download anything from here you find. I will still keep the same rules for my music use.
- If you use it at all:
- Give me credit. Though I enjoy making this music, it does cost money (e.g. equipment) and takes time to produce. Make my artist name (Tuorum) and website available
- If you use it to sell an item:
- Gimme one;). If it's a car, well... Ok, if you are selling cars, you can probably afford to give me one in lieu of the licensing required for a "popular" song. If it's food, gimme food. Food is good.
- If you use it at a club:
- Tell me! And if it's in Florida, I would like to come by and listen. Maybe free cover? Or a free drink?
- If it is used in a game:
- Gimme! Come on, giving me one game and credit is hardly going to cost what some people charge.
- Something else:
- Don't see your specifics here? Email me. I'm quite open to having my music used all over the place. So there is a 99% chance you can use my music.
- What you CAN'T use it for:
- Anything mean! This includes playing on loudspeakers prior to bombing something. I want nothing to do with harming others and I don't want my music used in that purpose. Also, no illegal activity. This does not include sharing on P2P networks, though. That is ok.